Monday 20 August 2012

What to do and more importantly what NOT to do?

I guess, since blogging is  a relatively new experience for me I might tend to jumble up the order of my posts. That is to say I might write about things irrespective of the order that they occured in.
(I know this is the worst way to begin a sentence) Because there is just so much to write about, and even then I am afraid to add all the pictures about the talked subject fearing the length of my post. Which brings me to ask "Will it be boring to see 20 shots of the latest patternmaking project at school or some offhanded beginner macro photography of the things sorrounding me ?" This is a question as much for the reader as for myself. Anyhow, I suppose constant blogging is the only way I might get a bit smarter at all of it , the designing, the layout, the colours and most importantly my blog posts.

Last but not the least I request my future readers(hope there are a few!) to kindly ignore my typing errors or correct it in their comment so I can fix it on my post.




No comments:

Post a Comment