Sunday 19 August 2012

Art, Fashion and for the love of it all!

As the first post of this blog, I thought it would be a good idea to explain the title of my blog and hopefully do it justice in my future posts.
Gaining inspiration from other wonderful blogs on the world wide web, I thought why not! .. lets make a blog of my own.
Then came the hard part - ABOUT WHAT? …What will I contribute to this virtual universe thats never been shared before! ... True I might write about artists I like or something new for me but something that others may know about , yet I believe its the way one shares things. Maybe the reader might spot something new in something already seen before. also it will be fresh in his/ her mind whether he/she liked it or disliked it.

courtesy: mayazankoul.com
(this is not my artwork and I don't take credit for it. If someone is upset by it please let me know so i can fix it! :) )

2 comments: